- Only pre-registered RBTE visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend RBTE.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in retail and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from RBTE.
- Anyone obtaining a RBTE visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave RBTE.
- Anyone attending RBTE should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- By registering to attend RBTE, visitors will automatically have a “My Event” account created for them on the RBTE website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and visitors before RBTE.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend RBTE unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers and may be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- We are allowing a limited number of students to visit the Expo. Spaces are limited and must be applied for and we do not allow large groups of students to come together. This is open to post graduate or final year students studying courses related to design in retail. Students must register individually using a personal email and not through a college or lecturer.
- No pets or animals of any description will be allowed into RBTE.
- Anyone attending RBTE must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt RBTE.
- Press badges at RBTE are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the retail industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card,] a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official RBTE photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at RBTE. Anyone attending RBTE consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing RBTE in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- Everyone attending RBTE is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements.
- No visitor to RBTE may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at RBTE under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from RBTE and Olympia Exhibition Centre who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- PLEASE NOTE: Badge Scanning at RBTE
Organisers: [Reed Exhibitions Limited/Reed Events Limited], Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom